With a New Year ahead, I felt it was only right to dedicate extra time to my self-care routine to feel refreshed, reenergized and maintain focused on my goals.
For the first two weeks I focused on all aspects of my being (the Mind, Body, Spirit and Self) to take care of my inner goddess. These are just a few things I’ve been doing:
- Starting my mornings off making my bed and listening to Horoscope Today by Parcast for my daily Aquarius reading on Spotify.
- Moving my body 4-5 times a week whether its weight training and/or cardio on my Peloton – I’ve been riding with Olivia these days – she always kicks my ass!
- Eating nutrient dense foods (foods that promote cell turnover, reduce bloating and overall make me feel better) I’ve been making my banana-blueberry smoothie post workout – it just gives me an extra boost of energy.
- Planning content for StyleWSteph – getting dressed up and taking pictures always makes me feel good!
- Listening to a podcast, interview or reading some sort of written material to increase my knowledge power – I love Marianna Hewitt’s podcast, it’s short, sweet and very informative.
- Treated myself for a facial at HeyDay and refreshed my nails – I’ve upped my skincare routine recently and finally realized what makes my skin glow for the gods (thanks to my skin therapist)
I regularly make it a point to take care of myself everyday whether its mentally, physically or spiritually. This can range from something as simple as a 20 minute journal reflection, to burning my favorite candle while reading a book or drinking a green tea instead of indulging in sweets. It’s so important to take a moment for yourself and get in tune with the present. I know for me its a great way to hold myself accountable!
I’d love to hear how you’ve incorporated new rituals and habits into your 2021 routine!
Check out some items from this post!
My Favorite Beauty Products
My Work From Home Shacket